Episode 33: S*** Storm before the Rainbow
Marianne is back to offer her opinion on the reasoned decision and the fallout! Anna reveals the first thing she does when she wakes up is check Twitter and we reunite the Optimists Club. Also, we find some things to talk about that aren’t related to doping!
- Rabobank leaves pro cycling (link). What it could mean (link)
- We talk about zero tolerance, whether it works, and Marianne does some role playing. Brailsforth’s way or Vaughters’ way?
- Cav to OPQS, Bernie to stay at Sky
- Basso finally wins something!
- Are the Schlecks done? Can they ever be a force to be reckoned with again? Link
Things we avoided talking about but you might still be interested in:
- Gazetta breaks a big Italian investigation into Ferrari. Link 1 Link 2
- Bassons is given 1 year ban link
- How Armstrong’s wall fell link
Subscribe via iTunes
Posted on October 22, 2012, in Podcast and tagged andy schleck, bernie eisel, doping, Frank Schleck, ivan basso, Jonathan Vaughters, lance armstrong, mark cavendish, Rabobank. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.