Episode 34: UCI Defense Fund
Jeff proposes an extreme penalty for dopers: DEATH! That would surely be an incentive not to dope.
- The UCI takes away Lance’s wins and suspends their case against Kimmage. We’re pretty sure it’s to raise more money. So donate to the UCI Defense Fund! link
- A bunch of the big European newspapers lay it down to the UCI link
- LeMond drops the F bomb to try and get the UCI to see reason link
- Riders speak out for reform. Many call for longer bans. We’re not so sure that’s the right answer link
- Bobby Julich leaves Sky after confessing to doping (link). Yates and De Jongh are also gone link
- Aldag goes to OPQS and reunites with Cav and his comedy partner, Holm link
- We love route and although it’s silly to speculate, that doesn’t stop us! Inner Ring and VeloVoices also give a rundown.
Subscribe via iTunes
Posted on October 30, 2012, in Podcast, Tour de France and tagged bobby julich, doping, Greg LeMond, hein verbruggan, lance armstrong, mark cavendish, Pat McQuaid, sean yates, tour de france, UCI. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.