Episode 45: Strade Bianche recap
I know Strade Bianche happened AGES ago, but who doesn’t enjoy reliving a great race! We switch it up this week and talk about racing FIRST, because that’s what we like best. As a bonus, you get to hear Jeff’s sexy morning voice.
- VeloVoices and Cycle Sport both have great recaps/analysis of the race. And Cyclocosm has a great How the Race Was Won.
- Winners: Cannondale
- Losers: RadioShack and one-trick ponies
- Honey Badger Award: Flecha!
- Brailsford says cycling needs a new model [Cycling News]
- OmegaPharma owner upset that his development team can’t ride with his pro team. [Cycling News]
Subscribe via iTunes [rate us if you love us!]
Posted on March 9, 2013, in Podcast and tagged cancellara, cannondale, juan antonia flecha, omega pharma-quickstep, paris-nice, peter sagan, radioshack, strade bianche, UCI. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.