Don’t get dropped
- @Jeffergnugen you have to ride differently w radios than without and it takes a bit to remember how to race w either method 18 hours ago
- @Jeffergnugen i don't care either way. i just think it's more dangerous to make the riders switch back and forth bt two 18 hours ago
- oh shit. i forgot flecha retired. this makes me sad :( 19 hours ago
- when it comes to race radios, i'm all or nothing- either every race has them, or no race has them. almost more dangerous to switch. 19 hours ago
- @Julesmpg Thanks! 1 day ago
- Episode 72: #OHN, #KBK, and those Damn Yankees!
- Episode 71: It's a CIRC(us)!
- Episode 70: Dubai, Phinney, Qatar, Paris-Nice
- Episode 69: Horner, Sanchez, Dubai, Wiggins
- Cross Episode 4: Worlds is Coming!
- Episode 68: Depression, Mesh, Wild Cards, and Racing
- Click here to support Maxx's World Championships Fund by Maxx Chance
- I can’t. I just can’t. It’s a nightmare...
- Episode 67: 2013 in Review
- FIRST LOOK: Garmin-Sharp 2014 KitDo I love it? Why yes I do!...