Episode 5: Not all women want to sleep with Cipollini
- David Miller wants more pre Olympic testing link
- Mario Cipollini says he’s like to come back to racing to lead out Andrea Guardini link
- Is he actually serious about returning? Or is it juts a publicity stunt?
- Also. There are lots of women who have no desire to have sex with Cipollini, so stop assuming he’s irresistible to women.
- Fabian Cancellara says he won’t be giving 110% at the Tour, as he wants to focus on the Olympics link
- Good for him for looking after himself first. Not so good for him when he disrespects the hard earned wins of others.
- Strade Bianche: Did the other teams give up, when they saw Cancellara ride away? And did the other teams just forget about Cancellara’s strength or did they just not have strong enough teams to challenge him?
- Paris-Nice: Dan forms the Valverde band wagon with @cycleboredom; Westra gives a baller winners salute, even if it probably cost him the yellow jersey; Andy is shit outta luck this year, because TTs are all the rage this year- maybe’s he cursed??
- Tirreno-Adriatico: Happy to see GreenEdge winning, who seem to be less pretentious than Sky and Leopard Trek; we feel bad for Tyler, even thought he can probably never win against Cav
Subscribe via iTunes here!