Episode 8: The UCI is logical
Well. It’s a sad time at the Pelotontis Podcast HQ. Dan has had to leave the podcast due to life obligations. Sooooo, now I’m on the search for new co-host. Which for the next few weeks I’ll be having guests hosts! This week, I welcome the brains behind the title of this podcast, Jeff (@jaowen). This week, we catch up on the Tour of Flanders and talk about how the UCI tries out being logical for once. And we find out who Jeff’s man crush is.
- In a shocking turn of events, the UCI does the right things and lets Saxo Bank keep its World Tour license (CyclingNews article)
- We’re concerned about how the UCI is treating the biological passport (VeloNation article, CyclingNews article)
- Argos-Shimano and their white shorts get invited to the Tour (VeloNation article)
- Leipheimer is out with a broken fibula 😦 (CyclingNews article)
- Tour of Flanders: Boonen made the right tactical decisions while Pippo and Ballan did not; why did no one seem to care about Langeveld’s crash?
- Paris-Roubaix: there could be RAIN! Thor’s talking smack and we’re not sure he has the right to.
Subscribe via iTunes here! (leave us a comment if you LUV us)