Episode 9: A Tale of Bad Chasers
Another week, another guest host. This week I welcome Jeff Chandler (@c_fiddy) as my co host. He was a great partner because he laughed at all my jokes 😉 In less fun news, I deleted my side of recording in an act of stupidity. The good news is that Jeff and his friend Dan were able to save it. The bad news is that the sound quality is not great- I’m really loud (shocking!) and he’s pretty quiet. So if you can get past that, you’ll find a pretty good episode. Onwards!
- Andy is a mess. Or is he? (Cyclingnews article)
- Could Oscar Freire really win the World Championships? (VeloNation article)
- Should Peter Sagan have extended with Liquigas? And is Liquigas leaving the sport?? Say it ain’t so! (VeloNation article)
- Saxo Bank gets a much needed win (VeloNation article)
- Should Pozzato have chased? Did it cost him the race? Possibly…
- Why couldn’t Sky catch Boonen? Bad tactics? Underestimation of Boonen?
- When an outsider takes a big race, does that actually make him a contender every race he’s in? (eg, Turgot, Vansummeren)
- De Vlaemmick is a grumpy old man.
- We don’t have much to say about this. Except Jeff does predict the winner..
Subscribe via iTunes here!