Episode 15: We Read So You Don’t Have To
This week we talk about superteams, rumors, and about how Jeff can’t read.
- Will the Schlecks go back to Riis while Contador goes back to Bruyneel? Anna says unlikely. link
- Sorry Taylor- we pick Dave Z for the Olympics. link Also, Taylor, you were awesome during TourChats!
- Is this current trend of airing dirty laundry in public a new thing, or has it been around for awhile? link BONUS: Jeff does a crazy pronunciation.
- We wonder where the line is between hard man and stupid man (Theo Bos rode with a broken back link)
- Neither of us paid attention to Tour of Luxembourg. But Anna did notice that Jakob Fugulsang and his amazing dimples won. Also, we discuss Anna’s obsession with cycling.
- Are we, as a cycling community, part of the problem when it comes to making the Tour the Holy Grail of cycling? Therefore, we’ve decided to ignore the Tour on this podcast (JUST KIDDING).
- Dauphine: It’s half Dauphine and half Tour talk. Mostly we obsess about Andy and Wiggins. And we crack the case on why Wiggins couldn’t try the skinsuit for size.
Posted on June 9, 2012, in Podcast and tagged alberto contador, andy schleck, BMC, bradley wiggins, Criterium du Dauphine, dave zabriskie, garmin barracuda, jakob fugulsang, liquigas-cannondale, phillipe gilbert, taylor phinney, tour of luxembourg. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.