Episode 50: High Octane and Slow Burn
We rants A LOT about Wiggins/Sky/Froome, the cat bites me, we wonder what Classics would be like if they were directed by Michael Bay, and encourage you to join our fantasy leagues!
- Velogames: (league code: 29133250): Basic fantasy league- you pick your team and let it ride for the duration.
- Road.cc (league code: 76730): A bit more intense, you can make a certain number of substitutes. Has free and pay options. You need a road.cc account to sign up for the league, but you don’t have to pay.
We mostly skip over talking about Amstel Gold and Fleche Wallonne to focus on Liege-Bastogne-Liege and the Giro.
- VeloVoices review
- Inner Ring review
- How the Race Was Won
- In Praise of Teamwork [Boulder Report]
- Garmin tactics [VeloNews]
- Giro Startlist [Cycling Fever]
- Basso to lead Cannondale- srsly?? [VeloNation]
- Wiggins can’t decide- will he or won’t he ride the Giro? Meanwhile Froome starts shopping for new teams (not really, but I sure hope he is) [VeloNation]
Subscribe via iTunes [rate us if you love us!]
Posted on May 2, 2013, in Giro d'Italia, Podcast and tagged amstel gold, ardennes classics, bradley wiggins, chris froome, dan martin, fleche wallonne, giro d'italia, ivan basso, liege-bastogne-liege, roman kreuziger, ryder hesjedal. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.