Episode 66: Slow News Week
[note: sorry the audio is a mess. My computer wasn’t cooperating!]
We have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for news this week, but we’re not really complaining- it’s nice to have no scandals to talk about!
- Tinkov buys Saxo Bank [CyclingNews]
- Nibali says Froome was stronger when he was riding for Wiggins [Cycling Weekly]
- Looks like Fuglsang will have to play second fiddle again next year [CyclingNews]
- A victim of the buyers market – Baden Cooke [Velo Nation]
- Bruyneel takes his toys and goes homes [VeloNation]
- WADA adopts bans up to 4 years [road.cc]
- Anna gives her thoughts on The Armstrong Lie
Subscribe via iTunes
Posted on December 2, 2013, in Podcast and tagged baden cooke, doping, jakob fuglsang, Johan Bruyneel, lance armstrong, saxo bank, tinkov, vincenzo nibali, WADA. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.