Episode 75: #MSR- best or worst Monument?
We marvel at the number 75, dissect Milan-Sanremo and decide it’s actually an awesome Monument (as long as the weather is bad!), and decode Dawrs Door Vlaanderen.
- 10 Conclusions from Milan-Sanremo [CyclingNews]
- Nibali laments lack of allies [CyclingNews]
- The Moment the Race Was Won [Inner Ring]
- Milan San Boring? [Pez Cycling]
Those Damn Yankees
American Tirreno-Adriatico finishers:
- Andrew Talansky (Garmin): 17th
- Ben King (Garmin): 21st
- 8th in Points competition
- 7th in Mountains competition
- 5th in Young Rider competition
American Paris-Nice finishers:
- Peter Stetina (BMC): 46th
- Alex Howes (Garmin): 51st
- Matt Busche (Trek): 55th
American Milan-Sanremo finishers:
- Kiel Riejnan (UHC): 77th (read his blog about the race here)
- Chris Jones (UHC): 109th
- Lucas Euser (UHC): DNF
Subscribe via iTunes
Posted on March 26, 2014, in Podcast and tagged alberto contador, alexander kristoff, andrew talansky, ben king, carlos betancur, chris froome, chris jones, fabian cancellara, Kiel Reijnan, Matthew Busche, milan-sanremo, paris-nice, peter stetina, tirreno-adriatico. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.