Jeff is back again this week, and Anna gets distracted by the color maroon, we discuss why Anna would make a terrible professional cyclist (besides the obvious), and she declares herself the Jan Ullrich of podcasting. Plus, Jeff casts the role of Hein Vebruggen in the upcoming cycling movie!
- First, we discuss Cannondale taking over the lead sponsor title at Liquigas (article, article)
- Pat McQuaid and the UCI does its best impression of a flip-flopping politician, and decides maybe truth and reconciliation isn’t such a good idea after all (article)
- Hein Verbruggan does his best grumpy old/senile man, and gives a crazy-pants interview (article)
- Verbruggan/McQuaid sue Kimmage (article)
- Operacion Puerto trial begins (article)
- Kreuziger, Breschel, and Bennati to BankBank
- Bobridge first and only to leave GreenEdge and goes to Rabobank (article)
- Cancellara would like to leave RadioShack, but can’t (article)
- We discuss what it means to wear the rainbow jersey, and this obsession cycling fans have with “respecting it.” Plus Nibali’s valiant attempt and Gilbert’s emphatic win.
Subscribe via iTunes