The dreaded “d” word (doping!) makes a comeback. We tackle the subject and come to NO conclusions, plus talk about Fleche Wallonne and LBL. Anna wants to hate Lance but is secretly (or not so secretly anymore!) fascinated by him. And we finally solve the mystery of Dan Martin’s LBL crash: panda poop.
NEW! We’re now available on Stitcher Radio- Stream our podcast on demand via their app. Available here.
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher
We rants A LOT about Wiggins/Sky/Froome, the cat bites me, we wonder what Classics would be like if they were directed by Michael Bay, and encourage you to join our fantasy leagues!
- Velogames: (league code: 29133250): Basic fantasy league- you pick your team and let it ride for the duration.
- Road.cc (league code: 76730): A bit more intense, you can make a certain number of substitutes. Has free and pay options. You need a road.cc account to sign up for the league, but you don’t have to pay.
We mostly skip over talking about Amstel Gold and Fleche Wallonne to focus on Liege-Bastogne-Liege and the Giro.
- VeloVoices review
- Inner Ring review
- How the Race Was Won
- In Praise of Teamwork [Boulder Report]
- Garmin tactics [VeloNews]
- Giro Startlist [Cycling Fever]
- Basso to lead Cannondale- srsly?? [VeloNation]
- Wiggins can’t decide- will he or won’t he ride the Giro? Meanwhile Froome starts shopping for new teams (not really, but I sure hope he is) [VeloNation]
Subscribe via iTunes [rate us if you love us!]